SENIOR GAME PROGRAMMER
Senior level Game developer with a passion for playing video games of all types that should be very detail oriented, tech savvy, and self-motivated. This is a fast paced dynamic environment, so qualified applicants should also be very flexible, able to quickly shift focus and balance multiple tasks. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a close team environment.
• Preferably knowledge in Unity3D or Unreal game engine, Excellent knowledge in C# or Java and OOP concepts Fair knowledge in C/C++/Objective C, Fair knowledge in OpenGL, DirectX,Strong knowledge of production development tools including build tools & IDEs (Visual Studio)
• Must love computer games! This has to be your passion.
• Degree/ Diploma in computer science or equivalent
• Preferably commercially deployed at least 1 iPhone/iPad/Android game
• Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized and autonomous.
• Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.